Get Admission Alerts by SMS
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Prospectus containing eligibility conditions, list of participating institutions with no. of sanctioned seats, code no. of Colleges / Institutes and reservation policy can be seen/ downloaded from University website www.mdurohtak.ac.in or www.hbed2011.net or www.hbed2011.org.
ONLINE ADMISSION PROCEDURE
1. Candidates should visit website www.mdurohtak.ac.in or www.hbed2011.net or www.hbed2011.org (except 7.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.)
2. Candidates should download and carefully read the instructions, prospectus and frequently asked questions before registration/ choice filling.
3. Candidate has to Register for the first time. He/she should give his/ her name, e-mail address and mobile no. On submittiong this a control no. and password will be generated. They will also be sent through e-mail and SMS. Later he/she can login using his/her control no. and password.
4. The candidate will now be directed to the main registration form. All field should be field completely and correctly. Lastly the candidates should select the mode of payment i.e. through Challan/Online payment. On submiiting the form online a copy of challan will be printed. It will contain fee for registration as well as counselling. This fee of Rs.1000/- (for General candidates ) & Rs. 625/- (for SC/BC/PH candidates of Haryana) shall be deposited in Account No. 1953002100102842 of Punjab National Bank, Rohtak or Account No. 1171201001461 of Canara Bank, Rohtak. Rs. 7/- as Bank Charges shall
be paid by the candidate seperetely. If the fee is paid through netbanking the bank charges will be as per bank rules.
5. Minimum 24 hours after this fee payment the candidate will be allowed to fill his/her choices online.
6. A candidate can view the seat matrix and fill as many number of choices as he/she wishes.
7. Ultimetly on basis of the merit of candidate, choices filled the seats will be alloted.
8. On the dated of declaration of counselling allotment result, the candidate can download his/her allotment letter.
9. The Candidate has to report to the College alloted to him/her alogwith original documents.
10. The College Authority will check all documents and take the fee installment.
11. After completion of candidates reporting, the colleges has to On-line report about the seats remaining vacant. This will create the seat matrix for IInd Counselling and the same procedure will be repeated.
For more about how to apply visit website : http://www.mdurohtak.com/
1. Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree and /or in the Master's Degree of Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Kurukshetra University, C.D.L.U, Sirsa or any other Qualification recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
(i) There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
(ii) 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
(iii) 45% marks for Blind /Physically Handicapped and Visually Impaired candidates.
(iv) Compartmental candidates will not be allowed admission in B.Ed.(Regular Course) in any case.
|Last Date||Monday, 05 Sep, 2011
Get Admission Alerts by SMS